Cauliflower Tikka Masala Soup is the perfect soup. It doesn’t take nearly as much time as a curry but has the same amount of rich flavor.
Not just the time of year for lots of soup – it seems like it’s the year of soup lately. In Facebook groups I see people asking for great soup recipes over and over again.
Well, there’s a new cookbook full of vegan soups. It’s called Awesome Vegan Soup. 80 of them to be exact. Affordable whole food stews, chili and chowders for good health.
That’s how I came across this delicious soup recipe, Cauliflower Tikka Masala Soup. I am lucky to be allowed to share the recipe with you. Here, now and straight from the cookbook.
Another great thing is that the cookbook is divided into seasons.
There are about 20 recipes for each season and finding a recipe will be very easy when you find your farmer’s market.
Just flip to a chapter like “Hearty and Warming Fall Soups” and find a suitable soup for those ingredients.
So, scroll down the page and see what ingredients fill this beautiful bowl of delicious soup.
Cauliflower Tikka Masala Soup
Cauliflower Tikka Masala Soup is the perfect soup.
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil – 9 grams
- ¾ the cup yellow – Turmeric, chopped, i yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic – mincemeat
- 1 teaspoon ginger – Fresh, minced
- 1 table spoon garam masala – 8 grams
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon yellow
- 1 teaspoon pepper – Optional
- 4 the cup Cauliflower, florets – divided – 400 grams
- 2 the cup Roma tomatoes – Cut about 6 tomatoes
- 3 the cup Vegetable broth – 720 ml
- ¾ the cup Coconut cream – 145 grams
- pinch salt
- Fresh coriander leaves – For garnish
- fresh ginger – Cut, for garnish
- 1 table spoon Coconut milk – 15 ml, for garnish
Worship: 1the cupCalories: 105kcalSugars: 9.7gProtein: 4.4gFat: 6.4gSaturated Fat: 8gSodium: 46mgPotassium: 373mgFiber: 3.3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 235IUVitamin C: 28.4mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 1.3mg
You probably already know Vanessa Crossman of Vegan Family Recipes. He is a pretty amazing recipe developer and photographer.
Vanessa has lots of detailed information on her site for her cookbook Awesome Vegan Soups. You should go over and take a look. You will not be sorry.
Reprinted with permission from “Awesome Vegan Soups” by Vanessa Crossman