This quick and easy cilantro lime dressing recipe will add a fresh and zesty flavor to any meal.
With the perfect blend of coriander, cumin, lime juice, garlic, honey and olive oil, this dressing will take your dishes to the next level.
Drizzle it over your favorite salads, tacos, or grilled meats for a delicious experience everyone will love.
A fresh & savory dressing (or marinade)
- This quick and easy recipe takes just minutes to make with simple ingredients.
- It’s a versatile dressing that can be used on salads, as a marinade, or even as a dip for veggies or chips.
- The combination of coriander, lime, garlic and honey creates a unique and delicious flavor that will enhance any dish.
- It’s a healthier (and less expensive) alternative to store-bought dressings.
How to make Cilantro Lime Dressing
This recipe is easy as it is mixed in a food processor or blender. Simply
This salad dressing can be prepared in a variety of ways. Chop the cilantro and slowly whisk the ingredients together and add the oil if you don’t have a blender.
You can puree all the ingredients at once for an oil and vinegar type dressing, or slowly drizzle in the oil with the mixer running for a slightly creamier dressing to emulsify.
Cilantro Lime Dressing offers a multitude of variations. This recipe also makes a great marinade for grilled chicken!
- want some warmth Put some jalapenos or red pepper flakes in the blender.
- Lemon juice could substitute for the lime in a pinch.
- If you don’t have honey on hand, consider agave or sugar.
- Toss in 2 or 3 small chunks of avocado if you want to tame the spiciness and add some instant thickening and creamy richness, or try 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
How Long Does Cilantro Lime Dressing Last?
Cilantro Lime Dressing should keep in the fridge for up to 7 days. The acidity of the lime juice will help preserve it, but the flavor will dissipate over time.
Reserve the cilantro-lime dressing
Cilantro Lime Dressing is best stored in a tightly sealed glass jar. Or you can use a plastic bottle. If it separates, just shake it or put it back in the blender to recombine and reconstitute.
With this dressing you have the perfect and versatile seasoning for salads, vegetables or meat dishes.
Did your family love this Cilantro Lime Dressing? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
This easy recipe combines the flavors of coriander, cumin, lime juice, garlic and olive oil for a dressing that’s bursting with fresh flavors!
In a blender or small food processor, add the cilantro, garlic, lime juice, honey, cumin, apple cider vinegar, and light olive oil or canola oil.
Pulse the ingredients a few times to break up the cilantro.
Turn the blender to low speed and slowly pour in the oil.
Once all the ingredients are combined, season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Transfer the dressing to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Cilantro Lime Dressing should keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Portion: 2tablespoon | Calories: 124 | Carbohydrates: 1G | Protein: 1G | Fat: 14G | Saturated Fatty Acids: 2G | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1G | Sugar: 1G | Vitamin A: 135ie | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional information given is an estimate and will vary depending on cooking method and brand of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are protected by copyright. Sharing this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting complete recipes to social media is strictly prohibited. Please see my photo usage policy here.