Sunday 18 September 2022
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great summer! School started a few weeks ago when I was planning to get back into meal planning. But then we all ripped out our closet doors and painted the kitchen (still working on the closets) and then this heatwave came along. But my apologies are lapsed, so it’s time to get serious again. I’ll be honest, I really don’t feel like planning menus, but I definitely need them back in my life. Here we go!
Many thanks to Bonnie Lawrence, longtime menu contributor, for telling us about America Test Kitchen’s The ultimate meal prep cookbook. This is my first week using one of their weekly schedules in great detail. I’m excited!
- Parmesan Chicken with Cherry Tomato Salad
- Chicken and Rice with Chorizo and Artichokes
- Pork wrapped in prosciutto with lemony broccolini
- Skillet tortellini with sausage and tomatoes
- Outdoor BBQ! (I’ll buy the food for this dinner when I go shopping next week)
Please share your weekly menu in the comments below! I look forward to being reconnected and seeing what you come up with in the kitchen!
Posted by Jane Maynard at 1:26 pm 9 comments
Categories: Book Club, The Merchandise, Weekly Menus Tags: Dinner Ideas, MEAL PLANNING, Weekly Menu |