Sunday 18 September 2022
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great summer! School started a few weeks ago, and by then I was planning to get back to meal planning. But then we all ripped out our closet doors and painted the kitchen (we’re still working on the closets) and then the heat wave hit. But my excuses are falling apart, so it’s time to get serious again. I’ll be honest, I really don’t feel love planning menus but definitely need her back in my life. Here we go!
Thank you to longtime menu contributor Bonnie Lawrence for telling us about America Test Kitchen’s The ultimate meal prep cookbook. This is my first week fully utilizing one of their weekly schedules. I’m excited!
- Parmesan Chicken with Cherry Tomato Salad
- Chicken and Rice with Chorizo and Artichokes
- Pork wrapped in prosciutto with lemony broccolini
- Tortellini from the pan with sausage and tomatoes
- Outdoor BBQ! (I’ll buy the food for this dinner when I go shopping next week)
Please share your weekly menu in the comments below! I look forward to getting back in touch and seeing what you’re up to in the kitchen!
Posted by Jane Maynard at 1:26 pm 7 comments
Categories: Book Club, Merchandise, Weekly Menus Tags: dinner ideas, MEAL PLANNING, weekly menu |