There’s always a lot going on in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The first Ohio location of Maple Street Biscuit Company, a chain that originated in Jacksonville, Fla., opened yesterday at 1310 Polaris Pkwy. Maple Street offers a menu of cookies, sandwiches, chicken tenders, waffles, coffee and more. Take a look inside!
- The Roosevelt Room, a new bar from the owners of Beeline in Easton, opened in late December at 6544 Longshore Loop in Dublin. The bar offers a menu of cocktails, wines, draft and bottled beers.
- Ill Mannered Brewing in Powell announced it will add a second taproom at 117 S. Main St. later this year. in Uptown Marysville. The taproom will feature 20 Ill Mannered beer taps, span 2000 square feet and include an outdoor patio with fire pits.
- Breakfast-focused trailer Clutch Handheld Breakfasts opened this week in a new location at 2519 Summit St. at the corner of Hudson and Summit in SoHud. They serve a small but creative menu of breakfast sandwiches, juice and coffee.
- Harvest Pizzeria’s Clintonville location reopened yesterday. It had been closed since a fire in July.
- A location of Korean-based bakery chain Tous les Jours has opened at 2851 Olentangy River Rd. The store offers a variety of French and Asian inspired baked goods.
- Cielo Café, a cafe and coffee shop at 1762 N. High St. near campus, announced that it had closed after December 30.
- A new Savvy Sliders location, the second in Columbus, has opened at 2106 N. High St. across from the Ohio State campus.
- Online reports say Yanni’s Greek Grill at 6196 Cleveland Ave. it finally reopened after being closed since the start of the pandemic.
- For those who missed it, the Tim Horton’s at the northeast corner of Broad and High streets downtown has closed.
This week I also write:
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, find travel inspiration, explore the breakfast map or…
Success! You are on the list.
Wow! An error occurred and we were unable to process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.