There’s always a lot going on in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Aardvark Wine & Beer has opened at 2355 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. The bottle shop is owned by Donnie Austin, who was previously behind House Wine in Worthington.
- MJOMII Artisan Dessert House, which specializes in macarons, has opened at 2560 Bethel Rd.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing announced that Chef Seth Lassak will be leaving the restaurant at the end of this weekend. Lassak has been bringing the kitchen there since it opened in 2013
- 614 reported that Buddha Bowl in Clintonville has closed, while the owners will reopen the Basil Thai Restaurant location in Upper Arlington, which is currently closed.
- Business first reported that Stone Bar & Kitchen has opened at 1045 Bethel Rd. on the northwest side.
This week I also write:
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, find travel inspiration, explore the breakfast map or…
Success! You are on the list.
Wow! An error occurred and we were unable to process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.