Use a mini muffin tin to make these little bites of pancakes, topped with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, or your other toppings of choice.
If your kids love pancakes but you hate having to stand over the stove to cook them in batches, try these mini pancake bites instead.
They’re perfect for an afternoon snack or even for breakfast, served with some yogurt and extra fruit.
The first step is to make the pancake batter.
Melt some butter in a jug in the microwave and stir in the milk, egg and some honey.
Next, add some flour and mix until all lumps are gone.
Pour the mixture into a silicone muffin tin and spread evenly over all the holes.
Chop strawberries, raspberries and blueberries into small pieces and add them along with some chocolate chips or other toppings of your choice.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Let the pancake pieces cool in the pan for a few minutes, then you can remove them simply by pressing the bottom of the pan. They’ll jump right out!
Serve as a tasty afternoon snack or add some Greek yogurt for a fuller breakfast.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may enjoy mine too Strawberry Yoghurt Pancakes
Use a mini muffin tin to make these little bites of pancakes, topped with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, or your other toppings of choice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 150ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 100g plain flour
- chopped berries and chocolate chips to top
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for a circulating air.
- Place the butter in a bowl or pitcher and melt in the microwave.
- Stir in milk, egg and honey.
- Add the flour and mix until all lumps are gone.
- Pour the pancake mix into a silicone mini muffin tin.
- Chop the berries into small pieces and put a few on top of the pancakes, as well as chocolate chips.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let the pancakes cool in the pan for a few minutes before popping out from underneath.
- Serve immediately.
Leftover pancake bites can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. They can also be frozen and thawed at room temperature or in the microwave.