Recipe + photo by Samantha Scott
These Oven Roasted Vegetables with Rosemary make the perfect side dish, delicious lunch, and even a great snack! I love that it’s quick to make, satisfying and full of flavor. The added rosemary also fills the kitchen with such a lovely aroma. Customize this recipe with your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower cauliflower
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup melted plant-based butter or Nutiva organic butter flavored coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-4 sprigs of organic rosemary
- Cut fresh lemons in half and stir-fry with vegetables for extra flavor.
- Garlic cloves stir-fry with vegetables for garlic flavor.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; Set aside
- Cut all vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Spread the vegetables in a single layer across the baking sheet. Try not to overlap the pieces for best roasting results.
- Melt the butter. Drizzle or spoon melted butter over top of vegetables, coating each piece.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 15 minutes or until the edges of the vegetables begin to char and brown.
- Let cool then serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Recommended Vegan Action Certified products to try with this recipe:
- Nutiva has an organic butter flavored coconut oil