This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure.
Looking for a refreshing drink for every season? try this simply peach milk Recipe! This fruity treat blends fresh peaches with creamy milk for a sweet and filling drink. It’s easy to make with just 4 ingredients, can easily be made vegan, is family friendly, and will totally satisfy your sweet tooth!
Milk and peaches are a match made in heaven! Creamy and sweet, homemade peach milk tastes similar to peach smoothies, peach boba tea, and peach mood milk without all the added ingredients. It’s simple, light and has a great creamy peach flavor.
This peach milk drink recipe is inspired by Korean fruit milk or Japanese style or recipes like Korean peach milk, strawberry milk, pineapple orange banana milk, Japanese mixed fruit milk etc. But I decided to make it just a bit healthier by reducing the sugar have easy and allows vegan friendly options!
And if you’re a milk and cookie type, try these healthy chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies with this peach milk recipe.
Try it once and you’ll make it all year long! Use fresh peaches in summer and frozen peaches in winter. It’s the most delicious milk that the whole family will love!
👩🏽🍳 Why this recipe works
- Super refreshing treat
- Can be made vegan
- Naturally gluten-free
- healthy drink
- Simple recipe
- Made with homemade peach syrup
- Only 13 minutes of active prep and cooking time!
Latest recipe video!
You only need 4 ingredients for this peach drink! For the full list of simple ingredients and detailed instructions on how to make peach milk, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Sliced Peaches: Fresh ripe peaches work best for this copycat Korean peach drink recipe, but frozen or canned will also work. Be sure to remove the skin and pits from your fresh peaches.
- Sugar: Any type of sugar will work for this recipe – cane sugar, coconut sugar, brown sugar, even honey or maple syrup (although these will slightly alter the flavor of this drink). Sugar gives this peach cream milk a sweeter flavor that makes it taste like a dessert and not just a drink. Feel free to omit this if you don’t need such a sweet taste (since peaches are naturally sweet!). You can also substitute this with a sugar substitute for a sugar-free drink.
- vanilla extract: Vanilla extract enhances the flavor of all your ingredients and imparts a slightly warm vanilla flavor.
- Milk: Milk is the base of this peach drink, making it creamy and delicious! You can use whole milk, low-fat milk, skim milk, or plant-based milk.
Mix peach mix: Place the sliced peaches, sugar, and vanilla extract in a high-speed food processor and blend until smooth.
Prepare the peach puree: Place the homemade peach sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium or low and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Cool puree: Remove from heat, let cool for 15 minutes before placing in the fridge to cool completely.
Combining homemade peach syrup with milk: Once cool, place the peach puree and milk in a blender and blend until well combined.
Taste and serve: Adjust the sweetness to taste, adding more sugar if needed (although it probably isn’t necessary!). Serve these peaches and cream moon milk right away.
💭 Expert tips
- Add sugar as needed: If you’re not sure how sweet you want this peach moonmilk, start with half the amount of sugar recommended in the recipe. You can always add more if needed!
- For best results, Use a powerful blender to get a super smooth and creamy peach smoothie milk!
- Make sure your milk and peach puree are nice and cold before mixing them together to keep your drink cold and refreshing until it’s all gone.
- Different flavors: Get creative with different fruit flavors. This peach moonmilk recipe would taste great substituting in bananas, blueberries, or strawberries. Use any of your favorite fruits, but avoid citrus fruits as they don’t mix well with milk. Try spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or even pumpkin pie spice!
- Lower calorie option: Use low-fat milk, fat-free milk, or unsweetened almond milk to reduce the fat and calorie count in this milk and fruit drink.
- Make it vegan: Making this peach in milk recipe vegan is super easy. Just substitute your favorite plant-based milk. Almond, rice, oat, and soy milk would all work well in this recipe.
- Use different sugars or make it sugar free: If you don’t want to use cane sugar, you can substitute any other sugar in this recipe. Note that this will likely result in a slight flavor change depending on the type of sugar used. Start with a smaller amount and add more if needed after you’re done mixing. To make this sugar-free, use stevia or monk fruit instead of sugar. Since sugar substitutes are usually sweeter than cane sugar, start with a much smaller amount than the recipe calls for and add more as needed.
Making milk more delicious is easy! Milk is naturally slightly sweet, but if you don’t like plain milk, you can add all sorts of things to milk to make it tastier.
Here are some of our favorite ways to make milk tastier:
1) Add more flavor: You can add all kinds of flavors, extracts and spices to your milk like vanilla extract, almond extract, honey, chocolate syrup or a pinch of cinnamon and sugar to make it tastier.
2) Try to froth your milk: Using a frother or shaking the milk in a glass can create a more frothy texture, which can make the milk more enjoyable.
3) Heat up: Warm up your milk and add some sugar or chocolate to make it a warm and comforting drink!
4) Add different fruit purees: You can add a puree of any fruit like we did right here in this recipe. When choosing a fruit to add to the milk, omit citrus fruits as they don’t mix well with milk. See the Variations section for more ideas.
Yes! Peaches and milk go so well together! Sweet and tangy peaches complement creamy, rich milk for a delicious and refreshing combination. When you mix peaches with milk, you end up with a milkshake-like texture and flavor that you can’t resist!
Peach milk has a great taste! It’s sweet, cool, creamy, and tastes like a summer’s day in a glass. Fresh juicy peaches make it even crunchier and more refreshing. Depending on how ripe your peaches are, this drink can go tart or sweeter, but it will always taste delicious!
Peach milk is best served chilled and immediately after preparation. You can pair it with a sweet snack like cookies, but it’s a delicious and satisfying treat on its own.
Peach Moonmilk doesn’t store well, so only make the servings you need to enjoy this drink right away.
🥛 More delicious milk recipes!
Love this healthy drink recipe? Please leave a 5 star rating 🌟 in the recipe below and/or a rating in the comments section further down the page!
You can also follow me on FOLLOW ME FACEBOOK, Twitter, INSTAGRAMAnd PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family friendly food, and if you have any questions I’m here to help!
📋 Recipe card
Looking for a refreshing drink for every season? Try this easy peach milk recipe! This fruity treat blends fresh peaches with creamy milk for a sweet and filling drink. It’s easy to make with just 4 ingredients, can easily be made vegan, is family friendly, and will totally satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Peach puree can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Fresh or canned peaches can be used.
- Milk or non-dairy can be used.
- This recipe has 12 grams of added sugar per serving, the rest of the sugar is the natural sugars from the peaches and milk! For a vegan version, use unsweetened almond milk. If you use unsweetened almond milk, you end up with 19 grams of total sugars per serving (12 grams added sugars, 7 grams natural sugars). Nutritional information calculated from low-fat, regular milk.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 27G | Protein: 6G | Fat: 3G | Saturated Fatty Acids: 2G | Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2G | Monounsaturated fatty acids: 1G | Trans fats: 0.1G | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 1G | Sugar: 26G