My favorite weeknight one-dish dinner… Introducing 3 + 3 Packet Beef Roast…
It’s roast beef with 3 veggies and 3 packets!
- 3 Pound roast beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 small White Onion rolled
- 12 oz Bag of baby carrots
- 2 Pound Bag of baby potatoes or small golden potatoes
- 1 oz Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 oz packet of mushroom sauce mix simple sauce works too 🙂
- 1 oz Packet of Italian dressing mix
- 1 Cup Hot water
Place the roast beef in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the roast.
Scatter the diced onion, baby carrots, and baby potatoes over the roast beef.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the packets of ranch dressing, Italian dressing, and mushroom sauce mixtures with 1 cup of hot water. Pour over the beef and vegetables.
Turn the slow cooker to low and cook for 8 hours. After cooking, scoop the vegetables out of the slow cooker, then remove the roast beef and cut or shred it. Scoop au jus (juices) over the beef and vegetables as you serve.