The only recipe you need here! So fresh, so zesty and sure to be a hit with EVERYONE at dinner, potlucks and picnics!
I promise you – he will just Pasta Salad Recipe you will need this summer and all summers to come.
It’s packed to the brim with so many fresh veggies and the easiest homemade dressing.
Best of all, you can prep/dice/chop all your veggies and herbs while you cook and chill your pasta, so not a minute is wasted here.
Allow to cool and serve as desired, adding the fresh arugula just before serving. so good
- 8th ounces fusilli
- ⅓ Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, Finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, taste
- 1 Cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 Cup diced Persian cucumber
- 1 Cup diced orange peppers
- ½ Cup diced hard salami
- ½ Cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ Cup sliced red onion
- ⅓ Cup shredded Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups arugula
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon, garlic, and sugar; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in warm noodles; Let cool for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, salami, feta, red onion, olives, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate if desired.
Stir in arugula. Serve immediately.